Join a Book Club
The Colfax Library Book Club meets on the first Monday of every month. Our schedule is as follows:
Monday, October 5 at 7pm - book to be discussed is Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje
Monday, November 2 at 7pm - book to be discussed is Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Monday, December 7 at 7pm - to be decided
- Anyone 16 or older is welcome to attend.
- We meet in the lower level meeting room
- The group decides what book to be read and the discussion questions are facilitated as a group.
- Book titles are taken from lists of multiple copies that are available from other libraries.
- A copy of the current book club title can be picked up at the front desk at the library.
- Book club expectations are to read books that we may not read individually and at the same time enjoy social interaction with others.
- To join the book club just call the library or attend one of the meetings which are held the first Monday of each month at 7pm.
- Snacks will be served.